Please read the following carefully before taking the measurements:
- It is highly recommended to take the measurements by a tailor, however, in all cases you should not take your own measurements, ask someone else to do it for you.
- Please take the measurements on top of the clothes that you usually wear underneath you suit.
- When you measure the elbow and the knees please make sure you take the measurements on the skin
- Torso is a tricky yet very important measurement, please make sure the measurement tool is touching your body around the torso especially on the lower back
- Sizes: we offer 3 different sizes, tight, medium and baggy, please read the explanation before choosing the size:
- Tight: the measurements should be taken very tight and we will produce the suit with the exact same measurement without adding or removing any measurements
- Medium: we will add 2 cm to the measurements provided by the customer
- Baggy: we will add 3.5 cm to the measurements provided by the customer